Thursday, June 18, 2009

Copycat...

Hello World.
I still haven't figured out what this blog is about, other than my randomly amusing ramblings. I suppose the only reason I started is because many of my friends are doing it, and I wanted to join in the fun. I'm such a copycat. :)
While I think about what I am going to talk about, check out my friend's videos. He directed them, and asked me to help promote them for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfIE-7WArh0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvjuaum4-G8

I think it's funny, or perhaps interesting is a better word, how I can talk for hours about anything and everything, but when I have a space to actually write down my thoughts, like in a blog per se, I draw a blank. I have no idea what to talk about. I start to think, "Why would anyone read my blog? I don't have anything interesting to say." But, I do have interesting things to say. I just can't think of them.
I also realize that my writing is currently stringing along in complicated, long, comma infused sentences, which is not the way I normally write. I believe this is a result of my current nerves surrounding the beginning of this blog. I'll get better as I write more in this public space.

I think today's topic will be your basic "All About Me" section considering the newness of this blog.

Gender: Female
Age: Irrelevant
Birthday: November 2nd
Height: Short a.k.a. Fun Sized :)
Hair Color: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight (but Lesbian, Gay, and Bi friendly)
Favorite Actor: Johnny Depp
Favorite Food: Chocolate (Although cheese is a close second.)
Favorite Color: Pink

More "about me" may be added later. I believe it is now time for the princess to retire and collect her beauty rest. Let's end this blog post with a bit of princess advice I came up with this past thanksgiving (November 2008): "Hold your head up lest your tiara fall off."

Love,
The Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment