Sunday, June 28, 2009

Pride!

Hello World.
Today was officially fantastic. I woke up at the ungodly hour of 7:30am, had my hair curled by a friend (that amazing girl who made my fairy dress for Pride), was tied into said dress, and was dragged out the door and off to the city.
It was my first time at Pride, and I loved it!
Barely awake, we marched down the street with GSA. Then I was finally given some much needed coffee, and my friends and I walked around Pride.
Two friends of mine dressed as fairies with me and we paraded around in sexy white satin dresses. It was soo much fun!
People everywhere stopped us for pictures, and there are probably a ton of people with photos of me now on their cameras. I felt like a celebrity. :)
I can't wait to go again next year!
Love,
The Princess

1 comment:

  1. Hey
    I believe there were THREE other girls dressed as faeries.
    :P

    ReplyDelete