Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blogging from the Big Apple...

Hello World.
Guess where I am right now?! (Rhetorical question.) I'm in New York! I survived the flight and am now sitting at my Grandma's computer, "borrowing" her internet, and writing my first out of state blog.
This week will be full of seeing family, adjusting to the time difference, getting a pedicure, hopefully shopping with my cousins, and finally on Friday, I think, getting on a cruise ship to Halifax.
I'm both excited and nervous. I HATE ships because I happen to have a very distinct fear of large bodies of water, such as the ocean. But, as my dad once put it, being on a cruise ship is like being on a floating hotel, and I do enjoy hotels. Hopefully it will be a fun cruise, full of not too much cheek pinching. About 25 people I'm related to will be joining me, but hopefully we are passed that "oh, you're soo cute. Look how much you've grown," phase, given that I haven't really grown in a few years.
Well, it's time to go join the family and figure out dinner plans for tonight.
Love,
The Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment