Wednesday, August 19, 2009

How very rude...

Hello World.
This princess is in a bit of a snit. I don't mean to rant, but I'm tired of people not RSVP-ing or backing out of parties at the last minute.

PLEASE RSVP!
If one goes to the trouble to host a party and provide food for said party, it's the least you can do to let the host know if you will be attending or not. RSVP-ing is not that hard. It only takes a few moments of your time, and in the interconnected world we live in, it is not usually hard to contact me. Text. Phone calls. Emails. Facebook. Myspace. Comment on my blog or my DeviantArt. Really, there are many many ways to let me know if you will be attending my party or not.

The other issue I am upset about is people backing out of a party at the last minute. When someone RSVPs yes to a party, I expect them to actually attend the party. I consider it very rude to tell me an hour into my party that you won't be coming. If your aunt just had a heart attack and you have to make a rush visit to the ER, than I can understand if you're going to miss my party. But when you text me, hours after my party has already started to tell me that you're not coming, with no good excuse, I think I have a right to be pissed.

Ok, I'm off to go greet the guests that did RSVP. Thank you polite people. Let's go have fun. :)
Love,
The Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment