Sorry I've been away for so long. I've been running away. It is one of the things I do best. I've been bouncing from house to house, friend to friend, not willing to return home and face reality. But that's all changing right now. (If only for the sake that I have to be settled at home for school starting in 3 weeks.)
I'm currently home, seated in a chair at my dining room table, facing my demons, facing reality, writing this blog, and probably messing up my grammar horribly.
If by now i've confused you, that's ok. I tend to speak in ways that most people don't understand. I use metaphors and refer to things that I haven't and don't plan on explaining to my readers. You can and should take me at entertainment value.
Hopefully everyone is having wonderful summers, and I'll have myself put back together soon.
I know that at least today, I had a wonderful day with one of my old friends from middle school. It was very much fun to catch up on each other's lives.
I'm very thankful to have friends in my life. My friends are all particularly wonderful, and if any of you are reading, Thank you. :) Thank you for everything you've all done for me.
Love,
The Princess

No comments:
Post a Comment