I've been meaning to write this post, but things keep getting in the way. This is meant as a happy post though currently I am feeling kind of blah. Maybe this post will cheer me up.
I got my ACT scores back last week. I did WAY better than I expected. :) I thought I hadn't done very well. I didn't feel confident at all, I felt like I didn't understand most of it, and I'm pretty sure I left a bunch blank. But, somehow I guess I was lucky cuz I did pretty well. I think it was like 94 percentile. :)
So, switching topics here, I had the busiest weekend. Friday night was originally planned as a simple movie night at my friend's house. That so did not happen, hehe. I'll be using numbers instead of names here to protect the innocent. I really don't want anyone mad at me for sharing this story. So, I met up with friend #1 at her house at like 7:30pm. We hung out watching Sex and the City for a few hours while we waited for our mutual friend #2 to finish dinner. We were supposed to meet up with friend #3 and go to friend #2's house to watch movies. Friend #3 couldn't hang out though because she had other plans come up. Friend #1 called friend #4 who came over and to hang with us while we waited for friend #2 to finish dinner. Here's where the trouble starts. Friend #2 got totally drunk at dinner. She started calling friend #1 and friend #4 and shouting at them in a language that wasn't English. (I happen to have many friends who speak multiple languages and if I tell you which language, you might figure out who I'm talking about. Let's keep these people secret please so no one's privacy is invaded.)
Instead of going over to friend #2's house for movies, we (me, friend #1, and friend #4) met up with her at her boyfriend's frat house at Stanford. She was completely wasted. Friend #4 promptly ditched us for a party down the row. Friend #1 and I hung out with our drunken friend #2 and her boyfriend. It was actually kind of fun, although I think watching movies at her house would have been better. She's a loud, stubborn, paranoid, violent drunk. I did have a nice conversation in Spanish with friend #1 and a cute frat boy though. ;)
Ok, i'm pretty sure that story made NO sense with the numbers, and I think I left out a whole bunch, lol, but oh well. I had fun. It's a much better story when told with names and told in person. You'll have to take my word for it.
Hey, guess what?! I feel a little better now. Funny how a blah mood can be almost cured by a good drunken story.
The rest of my weekend was pretty good as well. I did some shopping in downtown Santa Cruz. Found the most awesome two stores: Camouflage and Velvet Underground.
I went to the Great Mall in Milpitas to Burlington Coat Factory to get a new leather coat for the woman intruding into my life. lol. Hopefully she won't read this and be offended. I was trying to explain who she was to one of my friends and I got tongue tied. She's not my step mom, but she's my dad's girlfriend. What does that make her to me? I'm not sure but I think i'll have to find a nicer nickname for her so I don't hurt her feelings.
Well, it's probably time for bed now.
Sleep well world.
Love,
The Princess
P.S. Hopefully this post doesn't upset or offend anyone. If it does, i'm sorry for subjecting you to this, but my blog shows my life and I'm not willing to censor it for the sensitive people. Hopefully, you'll understand.

No comments:
Post a Comment