I'm not doing well at this whole blogging every week thing. Life gets busy/stressful and blogging goes out the window.
Thanksgiving was ok. My sister came up with me to my dad's girlfriend's house for thanksgiving. I love her so much. She made everything so much better.
I guess technically I had double thanksgiving this year because after my sister left on Friday, I had to go to belated thanksgiving at my mom's house. That was a tiny piece of hell, but it didn't drag on for too long so I survived.
I'm too tired to think of much interesting to say right now. I just decided I needed a new post cuz my last post is ancient.
I babysat the cutest, most well behaved little boy ever tonight. 5 hours that I expected to be horrible turned out to be really sweet. He sat me down with a pile of children's Christmas books and made me read to him. It's hard to hate the holidays, like I usually do, when you have the big, happy, innocent eyes of a child looking up at you. "Read it again!" He squeals and you don't even mind reading it for the fourth time in a row because you can see how his face lights up every time you read it. *sigh* I both love and hate children. Mostly love them though. Nothing can ever be as miraculous as the precious innocence of a child.
Love,
The Princess

No comments:
Post a Comment