Friday, December 18, 2009

Do you remember...

Hello World.
We found another one of his stickers last night. Sideways heart on the hinge side of mom's bedroom door. We're going to be finding these 'til the day we die.

Anyway, just got home from Movie Day. Watched the "new" Star Trek movie. It was really good.
SPOILER ALERT:
My only complaint was the fact that they killed Spock's mother in the movie. In the TV series, we do meet Spock's mother and she is not dead. Therefore for the movie to be an accurate window into the character's past, his mom could not have died. Other than that glitch, I liked the movie.

Wow. Now the whole world knows what a trekkie I am.

I got a bunch of very sweet Christmas gifts from friends yesterday and today. It totally made my day(s). I love you guys!

Today I handed out gifts and cookies. It was super fun. I think I got everyone sugar high. And i'm sure I definitely ate one cookie too many. Lots of salads shall be in my future.

Love,
The Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment