I have no idea what to write about but I felt the need to put up a new post. Life is completely full with crazy school work, and I can't wait until break.
I think I may be living proof that sleep deprivation causes panic attacks, depression, and mood swings.
Last night was a total freak out about a government test I took today that hopefully I passed. Thank goodness for good friends who are willing to put up with my craziness. I love you.
Speaking of friends....I super can't wait until my big sister, one of my many non-blood-related siblings, comes back from NY.
School isn't the only thing stealing my sleep. I had a party filled weekend where details shall NOT be posted on the internet. ;)
I guess that saying really is true: "Welcome to high school. You can have good grades, adequate sleep, active social life. Choose any two."
Hope everyone is having a wonderful winter and a happy holidays.
Tonight's the fifth night of Hanukkah.
Love,
The Princess

No comments:
Post a Comment