Finally in a happy mood tonight! :)
Put up pictures of my new kandi cuffs on my DeviantArt. Made a few more. I just learned how to make the cuffs with flower shapes. Soo cute!
Filming a movie in Spanish class. It's both fun and tediously annoying. Having to make sure outfits don't change in the middle of a scene because someone didn't wear the right thing to school. Moments are fun, but I'll be glad when it's all over. I don't like having my daily outfit choices revolve around what I have to wear for the Spanish class movie.
In human relations class, we just watched the movie "Into the Wild." Personally, I didn't like it. It triggered a few things in me and I found it rather upsetting. But, I pretty much always hate movies that don't have happy endings. Anyway, we spent today discussing the movie and a recent death of a school alumni. A rather somber discussion. One interesting thing that was discussed was the quote from the movie: "Happiness only real when shared." While I do believe happiness can exist without people to share it with, it's not worth nearly as much as if it is shared between loved ones. Happiness grows when shared.
One a happy note, there is one thing i'm super excited about: Tomorrow I'm going to see Cirque du Soleil with my dad. :) I love Cirque du Soleil! I've only seen a few of the different shows but someday I'd like to see them all.
Love,
The Princess

No comments:
Post a Comment