I forgot to post the coolest thing that I meant to post.
So I've been really into raving lately, and I just found the coolest glow stuff.
Starting with the thing I want most and i'm probably going to break down and buy for myself soon:
Snug N Glow Multicolor-Changing Bear
(http://www.raveworx.com/Snug-N-Glow-Multicolor-Changing-Bear-pr-1088.html)
It's soo cute. I really want it really bad! Knowing me, I'll cave in about a week and buy it for myself. I guess I deserve a treat for surviving the first semester of school.
Cool thing #2:
Glow Fingernails
(http://www.houseofrave.com/glowing-fingernails.html)
I want to get them in pink except I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to pick anything up once I have them on. I'll be like crazy uncoordinated cuz that's what fake nails do. I still think they're really cool though. I wish they had nail polish that had the same effect cuz I'd rather just paint that on my natural nails.
Cool thing #3:
Rainbow Orb Ball
(http://www.houseofrave.com/color-changing-rainbow-orb.html) I just think it's really cool. It's the best of two great things: Rainbows and stuff that glows!! :)
Anyway, those are my happy discoveries for the evening.
Sleep well world.
Love,
The Princess

Orb ball wins in my book - pretty fantastic. Cheap and you can do a lot of hand rave stuff with it.
ReplyDelete