Wednesday, January 6, 2010

First Post of the New Year

Hello World.
I've been feeling blah all day. :(
Earlier today I even had a cute little noise to express it. My baby dinosaur noise. But I think it turned into more of a unhappy growl as the day went on. The original noise is pretty cute. :)

So, this is the first post of the new year, and ideally i'd be writing something wonderful and positive. I don't really feel that way though. Everyone's saying hopefully 2010 will be better than 2009 but so far in life I think mostly everything has just gotten worse over the years. Wow. I sound like a pessimist. But, in all honestly, life was so much easier as a child, sheltered from the outside world. I guess that's my peter pan realization for the day, hehe. Something i've thought about for a while now. Anyway, now i'll be moving on to sentences that hopefully make more sense.

I have finals in two weeks, so I'll be busy studying and trying not to stress out. Not my strong suit.

I should probably be getting to bed. Calculus in the morning. Eek.
Good night world.
Love,
The Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment