Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Second Semester

Hello World.
My second semester of school starts tomorrow. Oh wait. Today. It's after mid-night. Honestly, I'd really like to be done with school already. I'm in one of those moods where I want to run away and move in with friends and do nothing but rave and make kandi and watch Johnny Depp movies.
I succeeded in learning to make kandi cuffs and kandi stars. My kandi cuffs still need some practice to get the color patterns right, but they look alright so far. :) I have pictures up on my DeviantArt: http://princess-genya.deviantart.com/
I'm not really sure what i'm posting about tonight. Just a general update I guess. Realization for tonight: Almost every time I blog I'm kinda bummed or negative. Which is kind of weird because I'm normally a really happy bubbly person. Perhaps this is cuz I usually blog before bed when I'm tired. And on that note, Goodnight World.
Let's all have a fabulous day tomorrow.
Love,
The Princess

2 comments:

  1. Or, you blog specifically because you are bummed or negative and need to get it off your chest...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps. Maybe a combination of both. I think a lot of it is cuz I usually blog when i'm tired.
    <3 Princess

    ReplyDelete