Tuesday, September 14, 2010

OMG! I'm moving...

Hello World,
So it's been a while since my last post. I've been busy this summer. Babysitting. Partying. Sleeping. And a whole lot more random activities like going to hookah bars and ending up at Denny's at 4am. It's been a pretty good summer, and i'm a touch sad to say its ending.

I move to Santa Cruz this Friday and start classes on the 23rd. This summer went by so fast. And I don't really want to start school again. But, I am looking forward to all the new people i'llmeet this year. My housemates seem pretty cool so far. Although I barely know them...

So, I made a GIANT list of everything I need to pack. And I'm taking over my living room with little piles of all the things I need to bring with me. I guess I'll write more later cuz I should really be packing right now.

Love,
The Princess

1 comment:

  1. Dwyn recommends the following (having done two college related move-ins now)

    Pack the essentials but don't pack everything that you could possibly ever want. Rooms are small so if you don't think you'll really need something but maybe you might, don't bring it. Worst comes to worst, your parents can mail it. Much better then getting to your new place and finding out you don't have room for anything.

    If your bed isn't a loft bed and isn't tall to begin with, get risers and drawers to shove under your bed. Under bed storage is a blessing, that's how I manage in my room

    ReplyDelete