Well, the winter academic quarter is almost over. Classes have gone pretty well. They keep me busy with a steady stream of essays and reading. It's been an eclectic quarter, and I enroll in Spring Quarter classes tomorrow. So far, it is looking as if Spring Quarter shall be pretty eclectic and interesting too. I'll put up some kind of post after I get all my classes for next quarter officially sorted out.
Part of what I wanted to blog about tonight was the current state of frustration i'm feeling. This is for a variety of reasons. One reason is that i'm really sick of school. I love learning, but the university academic format is really bugging me. I'm thinking of taking a quarter off to do something else more hands on for a little while. I don't like being cooped up in a classroom so much. And, for reasons unknown to me, I feel unintelligent here. I know I am a smart person, but I don't feel like that shines through very well here. This ties into my second reason of frustration...
Lately, I feel like everyone is trying to shove their advice down my throat. I've been feeling a little indecisive lately, but having copious amounts of advice thrown at me is just making things worse. I feel like a lot of people I know are criticizing my life choices and the way I am handling things. That really bugs me. It's my life and i'd like to live it my own way. That way shouldn't have to look the same as some one else's. I feel like people do not understand this. They think that the only acceptable way to do something is the way that they have seen work for other people. Maybe i'd like to try something new?
I definitely have more rant in me, but I'm tired and can no longer think of eloquent sentences. So, it is bedtime. Perhaps I shall come back and rant more tomorrow. I hope you are all significantly less frustrated than me.
Love,
The Princess

No comments:
Post a Comment