A new quarter has begun. A whole new set of classes to be experienced. I'll post class info later. Right now I feel the need to write about my lack of focus.
I sat down to do my homework an hour ago. I probably should be done by now. It's not that much work. It's just a lot of short intro stuff to read through about the class format and future assignments. However, I can't seem to read more than 6 pages at a time without taking a break or getting distracted by something else. Even the interesting parts feel hard to read right now. I feel like I currently dislike the activity of reading, which is not a good thing in a literate world. I hope I get my focus back soon. The first few weeks of a quarter may be easy but classes get difficult fast and I'll need to be on my game to keep my grades up. (I'm secretly obsessed with getting good grades.)
Well, I'll tell you all about my classes later. For now, i'm going to force my brain to try to focus on my homework.
Love,
The Princess

No comments:
Post a Comment