Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Quarter Classes

Hello World.
As promised, here is my spring quarter schedule. It's not quite as epic as last quarter, but it is still pretty good. :) Knowing myself as I do, I don't think I'd settle for a bad class schedule.

Class#1: The Creative Spirit - Monday, Wednesday, Fridays - 12:30pm-1:40pm

Class#2: Intro to Digital Media - Tuesday, Thursdays - 10am-11:45am

Class#3: Jewish Personal Narratives - Tuesdays - 4pm-6:30pm

I only have discussion section for my Digital Media class, so my schedule is pretty open. :)

Next up on my to-do list: try to get a job.
Since I have so much free time this quarter (which will probably get eaten up by my homework), I figured I should try to get a job. I kinda miss working, and I definitely miss making money.

I'm off to go do homework. Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine!
Love,
The Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment