I survived my first week of school! Whoo-hoo. Now to handle the stress of all the weeks of school to come. Eeeekk.
Isn't it funny how often times in life, or at least in my life, the calendar is too full or too empty? It's never evenly spaced. In my life, it's all at once or not at all. Which is a phrase I am fond of. The words flow nicely. The reality of it is very stressful.
School brings a multitude of things that must be done. Note taking. Classwork. Homework. Schedule Changes. Etc.
Then there's work Tuesdays and Thursday after school. Plus other more random after school activities. Don't forget weekend activities.
And the thing unique to this week:
My brother is being sent to boarding school on Thursday. Family goodbye dinner on Tuesday night.
Life is crazy right now. All at once or not at all. That's the way my life works. Sometimes I just want it to be a little more even. But, honestly, I guess i'd rather have it all at once because I don't like having it not at all.
Sorry if this blog makes no sense. The Princess is sleep deprived from Calculus first thing in the morning.
Love,
The Princess

No comments:
Post a Comment