Tuesday, September 8, 2009

F**K the SATs

Hello World.
I'm frustrated and annoyed and pissed off and scared and a full array of negative emotions all blowing up at once.
I'm a perfectionist. My SAT scores were good but not good enough for my freakishly high standards, so I decided I was going to take them again. Signing up is an evil long process of annoyingness. Then, trying to sign up for subject tests, it wouldn't let me sign up on the day I wanted. It wouldn't let me sign up on the same day as my SAT retake. I don't even know why. It didn't say full or anything. And now in my crazed angry state, I have decided the SATs are EVIL. Pure f**king evil.
And my brain has died out of upsetness and tiredness.

Ok let's add insult to injury. Apparently, I have to be awake a full hour earlier tomorrow that I thought because someone didn't tell me what they were supposed to. I want to shoot someone. (No, I don't own a gun, so you don't have to worry about me actually killing someone. I don't believe in violence.) GRRRRRRRR! I'm going to be running on like NO sleep. WAHHHH! I want to be three and throw a temper tantrum! I CAN'T DO THIS!!
Someone please tell me they invented sleep in pill form.
Love,
The Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment