Still sick, but MUCH BETTER!!! This pleases me immensely. Despite coughs and sniffles, I can breathe again.
Today was Community Service Day, and I went to Hidden Villa with friends. We helped set up for the haunted trail for Halloween. It was pretty fun. We got to cover the trees in fake cobwebs. Then we all went to Little Cesar's for Lunch.
I was smushed with my friend in the backseat of a car while we drove there. It was fantastic! We had a poke/tickle war, and it was super fun. We had our own little cuddle puddle, which makes me very happy. :)
Time to mention my new favorite song: TiK ToK by Ke$ha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGhQNUCdQLU
I can't get it out of my head. It's so fun and bouncy. It just makes me want to dance.
Hope everyone out there is doing well. I had a good day today.
Love,
The Princess

No comments:
Post a Comment