I'm sick. :( And, it thoroughly sucks.
Basically I caught my friend's cold when we shared drinks at lovefest/LovEvolution. I was dealing with it fine until the rain came. One night of difficulty sleeping + one day of rain = one sick unhappy girl.
I stayed home yesterday and today in hopes of recovering by Monday. I really hate being sick. And, I don't even like staying home. It breaks routine.
The only upside of staying home was I got to spend all yesterday making Kandi. :)
Sorry to complain so much. I'm just not feeling well right now.
Love,
The Princess

OMG! I AM SO SORRY I GOT YOU SICK! Do you need soup?
ReplyDelete<3
Mayhem
*hugs* It's ok. I forgive you. I'd rather get sick from you than from anyone else cuz I trust your germs, lol.
ReplyDeleteI'm feeling mostly better now. Thank goodness. I was soo icky-sicky on Thursday and Friday.
Love you,
Princess