Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Current General Suckiness...

Hello World.
As a Princess, i'm usually a fairly cheery, up-beat person. This week has been really hard for me. I'm not sure if I really want to talk about it all of it now, but just thought i'd send out to the universe: hugs and support would be appreciated.
My birthday is coming up on Monday and i'm hoping it makes everything better. This week has been a week full of tears, sadness, depression, and hysteria. Definitely not my favorite things to deal with.
And, it seems that half the world is having a bad week with me.
Today in school, we were discussing the Gunn suicides, and I broke down into tears. I had friends who knew those people. I didn't know them. I'm not closely connected. But, I have friends who are. And, I also have a friend who recently tried to kill themself, and thankfully failed. It's all a lot to deal with right now. I just want everyone to be happy and healthy. I want no more death. No more suicide. No more pain. No more suffering. No more people disappearing.
It's not always the dead ones that I miss. Usually, the people I miss most are the ones who are still living, but I can't see or have. The people who have left. Or the people who have been forced out.
There are a few certain people who I can't get out of my head lately. It's very sad. I miss them greatly, but for one reason or another, there's no way I can be with them right now.
Sometimes I just want to crawl into a corner to cry and never come out.
Love,
The Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment