Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mad at the Giants & Gay Prom

Hello World.
Well this afternoon was a roller coaster of emotion. All of which relating to my plans this weekend. First, my friend wants me to road trip with her to L.A. for the weekend. Then, my other friend wanted to ask me to go to a gay prom with her. I've always wanted to go to gay prom, but never had anyone to go with. (For the record, don't try to guess my sexuality based on this paragraph because i'd rather you got to know me first and asked me to my face.)

So, my friend mentions gay prom, and I get super excited. I'm all like: "I'll move my road trip to another weekend. I really want to go." I was running around my house like a chicken with it's head cut off. I knew that moving my road trip would probably upset the first friend, but I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to go to gay prom.

Then the bad news hits. My friend, the second one, the one who asked about gay prom, tells me she has giants tickets. She can't go to gay prom because she has giants tickets. She really likes the giants, and this is the second time that giants have taken priority over what I want. I'm not really mad at her. She should go see the giants if she wants to.

Actually I'm more mad at the giants!

I want my friend to have time for me, and the giants have taken her away one too many times! RAWR. Definitely mad at the giants. Fortunately, i'll probably get over it in a few days. She'll make time for me eventually, I hope. *fingers crossed* Hehe...

Anyway, i'm not going to gay prom. I'm road tripping to L.A. with my first friend like originally planned. But I sorta needed to vent somewhere. And what better way to vent then to post it where millions of people can see it. Oh gosh I hope this post doesn't bite me later.
Love,
The Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment