Sunday, July 25, 2010

Unexpected Sadness...

Hello World.
I had meant to make my next post about my amazing awesome adventures in Santa Barbara, but I kept putting it off and doing other things instead of blogging. Now, this post should be about how much fun I had, but I don't feel like talking about it right now. This post is about the incredible blahness I feel right now. Totally unexpected sadness.

I had a fabulous weekend in Santa Barbara, which hopefully i'll tell you about eventually. I had a pretty good, pretty busy week seeing friends and babysitting. I had the beginnings of a fabulous weekend. Why am I sad? What could possibly be wrong?

Logically nothing is really wrong. So why do I feel so bad? It makes no sense. And since it makes no sense to me, it's not like I can call a friend and explain what's wrong. In fact, calling someone is the last thing I want to do right now. Even though it'd probably be the quickest fix for my sadness. Friends always cheer me up. But reaching for my cell phone doesn't feel right right now. This is a familiar feeling for me. The same wanting to run and hide I had at the end of the school year. But, at least then it had an origin. It had logic. It made sense. It had come from stress, but i'm not stressed now. I don't know what is wrong now. But whatever it is, it's very very wrong. And i'm not happy about it. :(
Goodnight world. Sorry to bother you with my complaining.
Love,
The Princess

1 comment:

  1. Emotions are a mysterious phenomenon sometimes. Usually when I can't discern a reason for them a healthy meal and or sleep will remedy the situation. I hope you're feeling happier by the time you read this. {{Big Hug}}

    ReplyDelete