Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Summer Love

Hello World.
I've been gone from blogging for a really long time and far too much has passed by to even try to update you. I just read my sister's blog and it almost made me cry. I love her so much and she had a little snippit about me in one of her blogs and it made me feel special. :) As she always has that magical way of making me feel special.

It's summertime now! The sun is shinning, well not now cuz it's the middle of the night, but the sun shines in the daytime. The weather is warm. My days don't start until afternoon when I roll out of bed. I guess life is good. Although without school, I don't see my friends everyday anymore, so life is sometimes lonely. Yes, world, I require constant attention. But being able to sleep in is very nice.

I went to Rocky Horror again on July 3rd and made friends with one of the Bawdy Caste members. She's awesome. I walked into the bathroom instead of hello she says, "You're hot!" It was an instant ego boost. We started a conversation and became fast friends. Lately i've been in a Rocky Horror mood. Mostly because it is a place I can dress like a slut and not be treated as such.

Pride was awesome. I ran around in lingerie for two days. And i'm very proud that I did not get sunburned. I was very careful with my sunscreen. Annoyed the heck out of all my friends but I didn't get burned so it was worth it. :)

I feel a little rambly tonight but I guess that's who I am, so you're probably used to it. Wish I knew how to sum up the last few months in a quick blog post, but I don't. So you'll just have to wonder what i've been up to. Sometimes even I don't know.
Hope you're all having a good summer. Maybe i'll even keep this updated. But don't count on it. I seem to suck at blogging, heh. :)
Goodnight World.
Love,
The Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment